Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Farewell

It's 3:41am and i still have to Finnish packing but being that i don't know when i will have my next opportunity to use the net i have to get this post out...

Tomorrow I'll be leaving from Montreal and heading to South Africa via New York/the Ohel to fulfill my shlichus (and part of the reason i came to this world).

I thank you all for keeping in touch (albeit a one way touch sometimes) and i say Good Bye and Good Luck to all.

I of-course plan on keeping the world updated throughout my travels and hopefully we will have sufficient bandwidth to do so.

to those of you i didn't have a chance tell you good bye personally, feel bad -it was on purpose! (lol).

Yossi!
Still in Montreal...
But the way out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View Stats