Sunday, November 27, 2005

The rebbe's shluchim reaching across the globe

I would like to take the time to share a story with everyone
this Friday on mivtzoim I met an Israeli man who asked me were he could buy kosher food for shabbos. After I told him what he wanted to know I invited him to the shabbos mvarchim farbrengehn that mendy and I were making in the chabad house. I also told him the times of davening and the shiur before mincha on a sicho given by habochur hashliach chaim litvin. Anyway he came to mincha shabbos and we farbrenged it turns out that this guy is a doctor who lived in Singapore for the past five years and he said that habochur hashliach cholom loube is the happiest man in Singapore always with a joke or a kind word and a vort on the parsha.
with this said I would like to congratulate all the shluchim of the world at large for all their hard work and chasidishkiet like we see from this weeks parsha toldos that starts aileh toldos yitzchok which is similar to a month ago parshas noach aileh toldos noach why there is it noach and here toldos the answer my friends is shlichus nairos lehair the ikur toldos are those of yitzchok following in his ways lighting the path for world jewry with happiness {yitzchok lashon tzachok laugh} and joy unlike noach wich is a loshon of resting. May we merit to bring moshiach speedily in our days!!Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View Stats