Monday, December 19, 2005

chanukah is coming all over the world but it comes in Australia first

chanukah is coming all over the world but it comes in Australia first
Well chanukah is coming and it won't wait for anyone so I really gotta go because there a lot to do and less time to do it in so I will post some pics and go back to building the rest of the 104 menoahs for my parade and 3 5 ft ones to put in fornt of three of sydneys biggest banks{I know a guy who knows a guy to get that done} and I have lots to do for this chanukah at the bay party where I'm expecting 5000 people and I have to go pick up a menorah in a truck that I didn't rent yet so I really got to go
 

 

 

 

 



oh and by the way today I got pulled over for an alleged drunk driving charge but I passed the breathalizer test and the bloody copper let me go apparently there are some rioghts in the area I was going threw and I must have forgotten to take of my turban or something
 

here is the car I didn't get pulled over in
 

and here is the car I did get pulled over in
 

this is a bloody speed camera or red light camera that helps the pd give over 500 tickets per day
but you cant catch me I'm the ginger bread man
enjoy gut yomtov I'm gonna go farbreng
ttypl

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice chaim. Keep it up

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View Stats